Become a Team Captain and impress company management by your leadership and team-building skills.
Register Now »
The role of the Team Captain is the overall management of the Team and Competitive Team. The Captain will be the main contact point for information from the Corporate Challenge 5K and help get the information to all Team members. The Captain will coordinate the company’s entry in the T-shirt design contest (optional), help promote the event to fellow employees and try to grow the Team. At the end of the race the Team Captain will select who will be on the Competitive Teams and submit those Teams to the Result Tent.
- Consult with other Team members and decide on the Company Team name. Keep it simple, as the number of Teams grow, this will make registration easier.
- Register yourself and create the Company Team. There will be payment options where the company can pay all the entry fees or individual members pay their own entry fee.
- Coordinate whether the Company Team wants to rent a tent as a meeting place before and after the event.
- Make arrangements to pick up and distribute race packets to all Team members. As the event date gets closer, packet pickup information will be given to all participants.
- There are 3 types of Competitive Teams, male, female, and mixed. After the race the Captain will determine who will be on each team and submit the information to the Result Tent.
- Most important - motivate all Company Team members to adopt a healthy lifestyle and enjoy all the benefits that it brings.