Walnut Street Bridge
Register Now »
||Coolidge Park, Chattanooga, TN
||Thursday, April 27, 2020
The Corporate Challenge 5K is a walk / run designed for companies and organizations to provide a framework for employees to get involved in a wellness activity.
Why Your Company Should Participate
- Company participation reinforces the mission statement - “Wellness, Health, and Teamwork”.
- Company Team competing against others in the same industry builds company pride.
- Healthy lifestyle changes are much simpler when peers participate together and encourage one another.
- Chattanooga’s largest office party after the race is a great way to celebrate the accomplishments.
- Reduce health care costs by offering a cost-effective wellness and fitness program.
- Healthy employees have less sick days, produce lower medical costs, show increase in productivity.
- Low cost team building exercise that can be tailored for weeks or even months.
- Increase company participation by funding or partially funding the race entry fee.
Get Employees Involved
- Complimentary 8 week Training Plans for all levels – from Walker to Advanced Runner looking for better times.
- Friendly environment for the entire workplace to participate in healthy activities.
- Proven that healthy employees are less stressed, happier, and more productive.
- Start small. Pick a participation goal that is achievable, then increase if needed.
- Find those in your organization that walk and run and participate in this type of event. They can get others to join.
- Approach those that have a passion for walking and running and see if they will become a group leader and help them motivate their groups.
Register Now »